How long to "book" York wallpapers

The instructions for my York Prepasted Wallpaper do not say how long to Book the paper before applying to the wall. Several Youtube videos say to Book for 5 - 10 minutes, York says nothing on the paper instuctions that come with the wallpaper. Help!
On 2/14/2015 10:56 AM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

From my limited experience, 5 to 10 is about right. I've not done papering for years now. Don't miss doing it either.
On 02/14/2015 03:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yep. Five - ten minutes is fine. My former GF wallpapered the kitchen 25 years ago.It's still holding up pretty well. It was on new (primed) drywall.
Thanks for the advice. The small bathroom I'm papering is about 3/4 done, I booked for only 3 minutes and it seems to be working out ok, I also sent a message to York and pointed out the problem with their instructions. I' ll post here when I get a response (hopefully they do give a damn about the ir customers).
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 07:56:00 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net"

It can be variable depending upon the hardness of the water. I, and most of the other contractors I know, use a pre-mixed pre-paste adhesive applied with a 7" roller instead of wetting the paper. FWIW YMMV