how high glass-block shower wall

shower area is 3 x 7' with tile on 3 walls up to the ceiling. the walk-in area is on the left of the 7' & the shower is on the right side on the 7' area. glass block will go from the shower head side out for about 4'.....is that far enough? and is 5' high enough? thanks for any and all advice.
On 12/14/2013 10:44 AM, Newf lover wrote:

Most shower doors are 6' high. If you are average height and wash your hair, how high will the water be splashing from your head?
I don't know for sure about the 4' but that may be ok. That may also vary if you are going to have ceiling spray heads.
replying to Ed Pawlowski , Newf lover wrote:

Thanks for your input. We are enlarging 3 x 3 shower to 3 x 7. Current shower door is 6' & no spash-over problem. We will aim for 6' but might be a little over depending on size of blocks. Had to remeasure after your answer because I didn't add base into equation, and we won't have that base with glass block. Thank you! Shower head will come out of wall & there will also be a hand-held adjustable height shower. Now we have to decide on grab bars.

Grab bars in a shower can be very useful...and fun.
On 12/19/2013 9:23 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Olive oil bath with a hottie?
On Sat, 14 Dec 2013 15:44:02 +0000, Newf lover

Is the area used as a shower now? If so, you could see how high the water splashes on that wall now. If not, it's a guess but I would think 5' would be enough (assuming you don't have any 8' tall people in the house). Four feet, maybe not.
replying to krw , Newf lover wrote:

Thanks for your input. We will go with 6' high & probably 4' or a little more for the width.