how do you install floor edging to concrete bricks?

I have a wood chimney and it has a brick /contrete surrounding the interior base.. I just finished laminating the floor, and started installing the flood edges ( is that the correct term? ) around the perimeter of the floor.. however, I cant find a way to nail/screw it to the brick.. pardon my newbiness and ignorance.. how do you guys go about completing a similar task?

thanks

Reply to
failedaircare-man

Construction adhesive. Liquid Nails and other brands are cheap and damned strong.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Since it is trim and not under any stress, I would just use some kind of glue.

Hot melt glue will get the job done and if you change things you can pry off the wood and leave little or not trace.

Reply to
John Gilmer