How do u get your flag outside to stop getting twisted up ??

I have my flag on a pole from my garage at a 45 degree angle. I dont really want to move it as its in a great place. Is there any contraption available that prevents the flag from being wrapped around the pole numerous times ? Thanks.
___________________________________________ I wish you a Merry CHRISTmas as The Creator who decided to intervene in humanity is celebrated . This is the real reason for the season. __________________________________________

We fly a Canadian Flag off our deck on the .45 degree angle and I can sympathise with your delema. What I did was use one of the regular flag poles that are normally used like a 1 inch Dia Aluminum pole etc. Then I measured the distance between the attaching grometts on the flag. Then I got some electricians tape and taped a large washer that would slide over the pole. After doing that I attached the flag using plastic "one use" wire ties. I left them very loose so they could turn with the flag, yet be tight enough to not slip the outside of the washer... If you want digital photos, I'm home for a few days and can be reached at jim-dot-morris-AT-sasktel-dot-net
replying to Jimi, bvenuti wrote:

Hi, We would love to see picture if possible.
Dec 2006 20:37:38 -0600, Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

Supposedly a "neverfurl" will do it - many flag dealers sell them.
http://www.neverfurl.com /
--
Seth Goodman

Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/Parent.asp?product $1877x&dept%5Fid=1
Carol
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:37:38 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Dave in Lake Villa) wrote:

wind as much, but if you get just the right weight, it will still blow, just not all the way over.
They sew weights into the bottom of curtains so they won't blow around too much.

Really excellent replies. Will proceed from here. Thanks alot People. Dave
___________________________________________ I wish you a Merry CHRISTmas as The Creator who decided to intervene in humanity is celebrated . This is the real reason for the season. __________________________________________
replying to Dave in Lake Villa, Rex wrote: I made a couple pieces out of aluminum that fit a 1" flagpole. They can clamp to the pole to fit any size flag and the allow the flag to fly freely around the pole without getting stuck.