how do I connect a quick connect to a kohler faucet

I received a new quick connect from kohler how do I attach it to the pipe

A pointer to a photo or other reference might help -- so we know how it *expects* to "attach to the pipe"

Perhaps reversing the instructions on releasing it might help
http://helptopics.us.kohler.com/link/portal/5641/5712/Article/1655/How-Do-I-Disconnect-My-Quick-Connect-Hose
On 6/11/2016 12:00 PM, Retired wrote:

I think she is looking for instructions on how to *sweat* the coupler onto the copper pipe (?)

Step 1. Throw the instructions away. Step 2. Call a plumber.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

The first thing to do is NOT ask for help in a group of "know-it-alls" such as AHR. Everyone here is an "expert" at nothing! They all know everything about nothing, and nothing about anything!
--
RonNNN (taking the quick road to the bozo-bin)! LOL!

RTFM.

Stormy used the "F" word!!!
On 6/11/2016 10:47 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Sigh. Guilty as charged. I do have my off days, for sure. Now I need to go to confession.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Pay attention Mickey, that answer has already been suggested. Your name is being thrown around in the "Despite Clinton claims, 2012 email had classified marking" thread. You need to respond... if you're man enough.