Wow, only took a couple minutes, too.
Not like it was a furnace that went bad
last year, and took months to build up.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stolen without permission from:
An 11-year-old boy has died in the blizzard slamming the East Coast
this weekend, after becoming overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning.
The tragic incident took place while the boy waited in the family's
car as his father shoveled snow outside in the winter storm.
It has been reported that the 11-year-old's father was outside trying
to dig the family's car out of a snow bank in their Dorchester
neighborhood, after Boston was hit particularly hard by Winter Storm
Nemo this weekend.
The boy was initially helping his father outside too, according to
Boston Fire Department spokesman, Steve MacDonald. However, the
elements proved too cold for the young boy, so his father started the
car's engine and the boy got inside to take shelter.
Unknown to the father, the car's exhaust pipe was covered over by the
snow bank and was blocking the fumes from escaping, causing the car to
fill up with the toxic fumes, according to AP.
It was also reported that the father later went into respiratory
arrest, and both he and his son were rushed to Boston Medical Center,
where the father was given emergency treatment. However, tragically
the 11-year-old boy was declared dead soon after arriving at the