Hose adapter - Facuet to Garden Hose?

Does anyone know if there is adapter that one can screw into a bathroom/kitchen faucet that would allow one to connect a regular garden hose to?
Would appreciate any info on this.
Thanks in advance
MP wrote:

There are.
Google for this P/N: B000DZKX5Y
(Probably an ACE Hdwr part.)
However, there are half a dozen differing spout threads, both inside and outside.
Jim

The OP should take the strainer/aerator off the faucet, and take it in. Most hardware stores will carry one that will match the faucet strainer. Frequently in with the faucet repair parts. Some of these things will match multiple threads.
--
Chris Lewis,

I had one that came from a waterbed fill kit. Very handy device.

Ladies, be cautious of Reverends with waterbeds...:-)

(Amazon.com product link shortened)00BGK2HE&linkCode=asn
About 30 years ago, I got something like this at a hardware store. Did you try the plumbing aisle of a hardware?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
MP wrote:

I got one at Lowes from the plumbing department. The chrome adaptor replaces the aerator in the faucet. It was just a couple of bucks.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com