Honeywell Themostat

I have a Honeywell theromostat chronotherm IV plus, the greenish light went out on it. I've checked the batteries, they are OK. The rest of the thermostat seems to be working OK.
Any ideas?
Thanks
LES UNGERLEIDER
--
les ungerleider

<< the greenish light went out on it. >>
That's an LED and given the 100,000 hour life span of the usual LED then the circuitry to it has given up, i.e., the circuit board likely has a fault. This being the case, it may be wise to replace the unit before something else gives up. Just for the heck of it why not call Honeywell customer service to learn if there may be a warranty on the thermostat? HTH
Joe
Joe Bobst wrote:

Thanks, I'll call tues and ask. LES