honda snowblower

i have a hs 520 Honda snow thrower ,it used to be very easy to start(regular pull start),I replaced the spark plug ,got it started after many attempts.now I cant start it,the gas was in over summer i put gas stabilizer in the tank,always worked for me before.It was not used so far this year ,(no snow) at wits end,Help. thanks
1) Take a remedial English class. Your writing is about 12 year old level. 2) What changed recently? Try put the old spark plug back in.
i have a hs 520 Honda snow thrower ,it used to be very easy to start(regular pull start),I replaced the spark plug ,got it started after many attempts.now I cant start it,the gas was in over summer i put gas stabilizer in the tank,always worked for me before.It was not used so far this year ,(no snow) at wits end,Help. thanks
On 1/26/2013 3:05 PM, pacca wrote:

Using ethanol in small engines is the devil. It's time to repair/replace the carburetor.
http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20120720/NEWS03/707209887