Homeowners, Keep Your Pets Clean

Cat washing machine with automatic agitation. ^_^
http://i.imgur.com/nrg3nuy.gif
TDD
I'd have to guess that few cats will enter the showers willingly, the second time. Yavoe? Have to tranquilize the cat before the next one.
Cat washing machine with automatic agitation. ^_^
http://i.imgur.com/nrg3nuy.gif
TDD
On 1/24/2013 6:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

i shower my cats frequently in the summer. they like it, and go into the shower to play in the puddles.
if you start them when young, it's easier, although a few of my current cats i didn't start until they were 4-5 years old.
the oldest, at 19, loves it.
On 1/24/2013 12:43 PM, chaniarts wrote:

I knew a guy who had a cat that would follow him to the shower and when he held it up to the shower head, the cat would put its paws on the shower head and turn its head from side to side to rinse the shampoo out of the fur on its head. It was a very goofy cat too. O_o
TDD

That is cruel.
On 1/25/2013 7:53 PM, frag wrote:

It's even more cruel to have a dirty pussy. ^_^
TDD

You get your pussy dirty often? I suppose if you play with it...

Some of them will roll around in dead fish if you don't watch out. I saw it happen often when I worked at a marina. ^_^
TDD