Home Video Security System

Can anyone recommend a good home video security system?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

My german shephard and my wiener dog are pretty good at protecting my home videos.
(Sorry, just couldn't resist.)
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

A 16- or 20-guage shotgun can be had for under $300.00. You'll want to consider Aguila shot-shells; they are 3/4 length and you can get more of them in a pump shotgun magazine.
A pistol or long knife also comes in handy to administer the coup de grce when the intruder is hors de combat.