Home Reserve funiture OK?

I'm a student on a budget who needs furniture that can be broken down for easy transport
Anyone have knowledge or experience with stuff in the link?
http://www.homereserve.com /
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

No experience with them but I do like Ikea.
Rich
http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:46:18 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

If you were really on a budget, you wouldn't be buying new furniture at all.

how would you know my circumstances?
try fedexfurniture.com

On Feb 19, 10:46 am, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

If you're really a student & not someone shilling for this website............
do what my sons (27 & 22) do get the stuff you need on www.craigslist.org when you need it & flip it back onto www.craigslist.org when you don't need it.
Furniture, appliances, etc
People moving & changing living situation do it all the time
cheers Bob

I'm really a student and 48 yrs old
I'm back in school after a lay off and moving to another college soon
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:30:12 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

The only furniture you need is a mattress, a folding chair, two sawhorses, and a closet door.