Home remodeling software

I am seeking a computer software program for home remodeling but unsure what to purchase. I would prefer a program which would allow me to load a picture of my home's exterior or interior then enhance it with features and ideas for remodeling.
Does anyone use such a program and can recommend something decent without breaking the bank?
Thank you