home generator noise and neighbors

Page 3 of 3
Yep. Anything goes.

Hi,
We had a power failure just last night. None of my neighbours would complain because they all had their generators going as well. I guess it happens alot where I live so everybody has a generator.
I also think that if you have a gasoline generator, you would probablly want to turn it off now and again. It is sort of expensive to keep it running 24/7. A 7000w generator burns like a gallon of petrol an hour. That is quite alot of trips to the petrol station, just to keep the thing going. Also alot of refilling the tank etc.
Best, Mike.