home energy monitors

I'd be interested in the data I could get from one these monitors that tap into the main panel such as
http://www.theenergydetective.com/consumerinfo.asp
Anyone care to comment on these type of devices?
Thanks
Lenny

With statements like, Installation may qualify you for an new tariff rate 200 amps is the largest service for a home, I sell electric services that START out at 400 amps for homes. Last week we quoted 1000 amp three phase for a residence.
Then add in the cost which is impossibly low for any utility grade equipment I have ever used (1-3%).
I noticed that there is a lack of any mention of any U.L. listing.
Pass
SQLit wrote:

I didnt believe main breaker cabinets were availble much over 200 amp? has this changed?
You can also try a Kill-A-Watt it is accurate
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

My little 1400 sq ft house built in 1975 has 300 amp service...
Rob