hit or miss Cozy

I have a Cozy wall gas furnace - it looks new. Sometimes it starts and sometimes it doesn't. The first thing I did was replace the thermostat with an electronic one. Same problem. To get the furnace to start I bang on it - I know it sounds silly, but it works. Maybe there is a loose wire in the furnace ? Or possiblity the vibration of the banging is tripping a sensor? Any direction is appreciated - thanks -tomas
Chadsey wrote:

Sounds right. Call someone to look at it to be on the safe side. The banging on it would worry me.
On 18 Dec 2005 15:50:37 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca wrote:

I wouldn't bother me much unless someone banged back.