"hinge" for lift top cocktail table?

I've seen several living room tables where you could pull up on the top and it would lift up about 10 to 12 inches and a bit closer to the sofa. This is a triangular table that moves toward one point when lifted.
All the tables like this I've found would be perfect for our livingroom, but are made with REALLY crappy pressboard & paper veneer.
I'd like to build my own version of this table, but I don't know what the "hinge" they use is called.
Does anyone know what this hinge is called and where I could get one?
Noozer wrote:

I've wondered the same thing. You can always look for a crapboard table with a damaged top (since the top will be unrepairable, it should be really cheap) and build your own solid wood top for it. The frame and legs should be OK.
Bob
wwhardware.com might have something.

Noozer wrote:

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id#18
--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price

Yup!
....and OUCH!
Noozer wrote:

its called. Look around at other places for something a bit cheaper. Or you could just buy the particle board stuff for the hardware and make your own that way.