High Pressure Error Message On Pool Heat Pump

All of a sudden started appearing. Any idea what this might indicate? Thanks!
On Dec 31, 7:56�am, "Century Processing Services"

clogged filter or line?

clogged filter or line?
I don't think so. There's good pressure on the pool pump and the water coming out of the jets into the pool.

Maybe too high, thus the warning.
Century Processing Services wrote:

High pressure, maybe?
What pressure is being monitored would help. If it is indeed a heat pump, I'd suspect it would be refrigerant, not water pressure, but that's purely a wag w/ no more info than provided.