help with reparing chewed corner of cabinet

Hi,

My "charming" one-year old Cairn Terrier has chewed up the bottom corner of one of our oak kitchen cabinets. My instinct was to break out the wood putty, but wasn't sure how to replicate the corner bead. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Stan McFarland

Reply to
sfmcfar

You are probably going to have to post a picture of the damage so we can best tell what might be your options. From the sound of it wood putty probably isn't going to look much better than the chewed corner.

Reply to
mwlogs

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking is the newsgroup I'd post a picture to. Frequented by woodworkers of all capabilities so some may suggest remedies.

Reply to
nospambob