help with paint in hair

my neighbor just got a splotch of water base paint in her hair helping us. is there anything besides scissors that will help get it out
Try rubbing alcohol.
Rob Mills ~~~
i will walk over with a bottle right now. thanks

Waterless hand cleaner, the type mechanics use, will get the paint out. Rub the cleaner into the hair, let it sit for about fifteen minutes, then shampoo it out. This also works for removing paint from hands, clothes, etc.
Hot soapy water. If that doesn't help, use household ammonia and try not to get it on the scalp/skin. Goof-Off is excellent for removing dried paint--not sure if you should get this stuff on your skin, though.
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:51:31 GMT, "RTR@Attalla"

Try Vaseline, for about 15 minutes, then the hot soapy water. I recently got chewing gum in my hair, and nothing else would remove it--but it seemed to just "melt away" when I thought of using the vaseline. zemedelec