HELP: source for flat sheet fiberglass

Hello;
I'm looking for a source of sheet fiberglass 1/8" to 3/16" thick, like the corrugated roofing sheets, only flat.
Any ideas?
Thanks a heap -Zz

RV repair shop or custom trailer builder should be able to hook you up.
aem sends...

Home Depot or Lowes has em too. They are in the paneling area.

The only ones I've seen there are finished wall panels (4' X 8') with a glossy textured finish. I'm looking for flat panels I can glue stone tiels to with West System epoxy resin.

McMaster Carr has it in various sizes up to 8' x 8'
www.mcmaster.com
Search for fiberglass sheet

AH!!! I should have remembered McMaster Carr!!
Thanks, -Zz