help seasonal home repair.

Firstly merry christmas to all.
Secondly: Last night I heard an enormous clattering from my rooftop. I went back to sleep but on examination this morning there seem to be hoofprints in my roof shingles and two parrallel tracks going off the edge.
The chiminey looks like some big fat guy tried to climb down it and there are scraps of shiney paper stck on the fire grate.
There are really big wet bootprints across my living room carpet and some bastard ate all my cookies.
So far, roof repair, morter chimney bricks, clean carpet.
Well , I am going to finish off the "punch" from last nights party and go back to bed.
Merry Christmas
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hmm, You miussed Santa Claus?, Ho, Ho, Ho. Happy new year to one and all. Tony