HELP - How to paint my home?

I lost my job after George Bush became president. I am now living in a tent made out of tree posts and a blue plastic tarp, placed on a government preserve. The tent is pretty comfortable, but I am tired of the blue color and want to paint the inside of the tent white so I can hang a picture of my now deceased dog, who died from starvation. I have 2 problems.
1. What kind of paint can I use on the tarp?
2. Everytime I hammer a picture hanger on the tarp the picture falls off and water comes in the tent. What is a better way to hang the picture?
3. Last night I caught a mouse in my tent and killed it. How do I cook a mouse?
Ruger57
1 Green paint , it covers best 2 Krazy glue 3 En Champaign et shallots et champions avec Bourdelaise sauce on crute. Trente minute a 100c
With fava beans and a nice chianti? Lori

Buy the correct color tarp and it won't need painting. Make sure to insulate properly with cardboard boxes obtained from the liquor store since you will be spending most of your time there. Hopefully you have a waterside location...it will add that necesary ambiance while your guzzling down your booze du jour. As for the mouse, I would toss it and get a sign that says you are a Vet, even though you are not, and beg for money. Anyway, you don't want to spoil a good buzz with a mouser morsel do you? And finally, for entertainment, get a sign and stand outside the parking lot of the grocery store that says "Will Work For Sex"......At least we will be entertained at the stop light instead of feeling uneasy as you stare at us like we owe you something!............Ross
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:13:03 -0500, "Ross Mac"

Don't forget to put "God Bless You" on the sign.. gotta imply that you are Christian..

After the Bush tax cuts, the economy should be booming. Hmm. Should. well, lets get practical.
First, you can only use blue paint on a blue tarp.
Second, mount the pictures with a nailgun, it's obvious that you don't have enough strength in your arm to pound in nails. Use 12d cement nails.
Third, you cook mice by skinning them and boiling htem in about a 50 galon cauldron. One mouse feeds 200 starving nursing home residents.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus