Help finding a potting bench.

I posted this also on rec.gardens. I've also google til I'm googled out. Thanks.
I recently saw in a catalog (in the last 2 weeks or so) an advertisement for a potting bench that is wire or metal. It was black. It is of the style that is popular nowadays to make adjustable shelves just about anywhere...kitchen, office, storeroom, etc. You see these shelves in chrome and black usually. They assemble by sliding the shelf down over the legs and locking in at a certain, desired height.
The potting bench I saw was 48" wide and that's the only measurement I remember. It also had an option to purchase more "trays". I don't remember the price, only that it was acceptable.
For the life of me, I can't find that catalog, have searched on the net..using terms like garden bench, potting bench, garden work bench, etc. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I would appreciate a nod in the right direction. Thanks. Perry
perrylep wrote:

Perry-
I hate to brag (no I don't) ..................... :)
the web wizard delivers!
but this one is only 36" wide :(
intermetro is the mfr
http://www.125west.com/InterMetro_Lawn_Garden_Garden_Helpers_Potting_Bench_wire_shelving.html
looks to me like it is just a "re-tasked" bakers rack....search based on that if you want a wider selection
http://www.organize-everything.com/barach.html
cheers Bob
Identical, but the "garden rack" had specific trays to accommodate soil, etc. But hey, I'm impressed...you can brag all you want.. Perry