heating trouble

I am trying to fix a Day & night split system. I bypassed the T-stat to turn on the Heater. The pilot and main burner turns on, but as soon as the blower turns on the burners go off and the blower keeps running. I changed the main control board and checked all the safty switches. What could it be.
raiders wrote:

What was the original problem? Did it change when you bypassed the stat?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:49:38 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"

I didn't see the original but I need more info to help you. please don't listen to Mr. Meehan as he likes to blurt out info without a clue as to what the problem might be.
HVACTECH2 wrote:

..
I have not seen you around for a while. I hope all is well with you.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
Its amusing how the althvac idiots pop up out of nowhere to post an insult. Come to think of it thats all Hvactec2 does. Hey Hvacmorontech2 One person here who always gives good advise is J Meehan
m Ransley wrote:

I would not say always. I try and I try to qualify my comments when I know I am guessing. I also try to admit when I am wrong and to learn from those situations. I think that is the best anyone can do.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
Well hvactech2 all you have done is a big Zero you havnt even helped the guy. JM gives good advise, always.
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 07:20:06 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"

Actually I have the ransley idiot blocked so I usually don't see his posts. if you were to look I don't post on the hvac group because I don't agree with their methods or flaming in that group. so I am Not "From" the hvac group. And no, Meither one of you gives good advice!!

If you don't know it is better to not answer at all as someone may follow your advice and either hurt themselves or damage their equipment. I know you really don't care about this as you still keep giving out wrong advice without any warnings. the real scary thing is that you probably think it it correct.
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:06:16 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"

I have been here all along. I see you are still trying to answer questions even though you have no idea what you are talking about.