Heater for outdoor "cat house"

Page 3 of 3
Ed Hayes, 11/12/2005, 6:35:18 PM,

In my opinion your whole idea about making the feral cats comfortable on your property is a bad idea. They will begin to associate your property as a place to hang out all the time now and pretty soon more cats will start to show up. You will be listening to cats fighting at night and soon smelling cat spray on your outside walls. If you like the sound of birds in the morning or watching other wildlife that will soon dissapear also. Do yourself a favor and start chasing them away. They are outdoor cats and are fully capable of staying warm when the weather is cold.
--
"You\'ve just one problem. You stand too close to the ball after you\'ve
hit it." -- Sam Snead