Heated Floor (electric) not working

My house has a heated floor in the master bath It does not appear to be heating any more although the light on the wall thermostat is on. Any experience with these?
Hi,
Heat Elements are notorious for burning the wire up at the connection terminal. If you can access the actual heat element that is where you need to start. I have never heard of a heated indoor floor before. LOL. What is it supposed to do, keep your feet warm while you sit on the toilet? candice
Plenty of applications, including basement floor. http://www.basementremodeler.com/WEB/heating-mold.htm No judgement here, just reporting the facts, ma'am.

toilet?

toilet?
Better get out more then!! I know of a restaurant/bar that has in floor electric heat, a house in our city that is heated totally by in floor elecrtic, plus many other homes that use in floor electric heat for spot warming ceramic tile in kithcens and baths. Greg

need
that
RAdiant floors are common here, but I am about to die, as Candyass hasnt heard of something....... This has got to be a record.

toilet?
some friends of ours have it in the bathroom. the ceramic floor heats up. since ceramic is usually cold, I guess it's a nice thing to have. I wouldn't know, I wear slippers.

It could be a connection came loose. It could also be the contacts in the thermostat. Turn off the power, pull the thermostat and use an ohm meter or continuity checker to see if the heating element in the floor has any breaks in it. If it doesn't then you probably have a bad thermostat.