Hazardous Blinds

My husband worked for a large blind company for the last 5 years and has a vast knowledge about blinds. He told me not long ago that sunscreen blinds were really hazardous to people's health. These particular blinds have chemicals that are dangerous to humans, therefore, not used in homes where children can get their hands on them in other countries. But these blinds are one of the most widely used in Australian homes. I thought this was funny considering Australians care much about their health and the health of their children. Apparently, it's a secret the blind industry doesn't want anyone to know. Most blind retailers are ignorant in this matter. However, I think everyone should be informed in the matter because we have children in our homes and children breathe in the chemicals from these blinds and/or even worse put them in their mouths.

Reply to
goldweaver