Harry Land problem explained

http://tinyurl.com/4ybgmwn
Add pictures here
βœ–

Seen that already. Your point being? Ah..... 43 killed? Is that it?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/10/2011 3:01 PM, harryagain wrote:

you point fingers at other countries when your own is in disorder.
Add pictures here
βœ–
st.net>  wrote in message

I think you missed the point..... the link was to an article written by a Brit.
The fact that Frank provided the link to a British article, in no way implies that he believes these very same conditions do not exist in the US, for the same reasons. :(
cheers Bob
Add pictures here
βœ–

recently resigning due to issues about links with Murdoch press. The stand in hasn't a clue.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Oh, *THAT'S* why they're looting. Good to know!
Add pictures here
βœ–
"> ---

Add pictures here
βœ–
harryagain wrote:

Probably somebody does.
I've never seen one in the flesh (so to speak) and I visit Walmart weekly.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Now why doesn't that surprise me?
They sell burkhas in Walmart?
Add pictures here
βœ–
harryagain wrote:

I don't know - I seldom visit the ladies apparel section (except for bras section and the panty counter).
Add pictures here
βœ–

I can step in horse shit every day where I live. But nobody wears ten gallon hats.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/12/2011 12:33 AM, harryagain wrote:

Hell, I listen to horse shit everyday. ^_^
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–

Aha! You're back! You OK? I hear you were doing that as late as the 1970's Or just round 'em up and gas them. Years of New Labour social engineering/theory is the cause of the problem. That and they have a vote which can be "purchased". Something else that bastard Bliar has inflicted on us.
Add pictures here
βœ–
harryagain wrote:

Capitalism prevails.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 17:39:51 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Chicago, to be sure, but it goes back a lot further than Obama.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Dweezil.
βœ–
DGDevin wrote:

Texans are the ones with a memory and attention span to realize that the current drought is nothing new or unprecedented, it's just more of the same weather cycles we've had for years.
Add pictures here
βœ–