Hardening Rubber?

Let's say I wanted to harden the rubber on a solid rubber wheel.
What sort of "juice" could I apply to the rubber?
I understand that there are substances that can be applied to harden the rubber. The process may shorten the life of the wheel, but the rubber would be harder in the meantime.
P.S. I am not referring to the vulcanization process.

For most projects you'd be better off casting a polyurethane tire. Commercial compounds are available. Dead blow hammers are made that way.
Joe
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I gave up on cheap lawn cart and wheelbarrow tires. I now use highway approved tubeless tires, and they are much harder. $20 each and outlast 10 wheelbarrow tires. Wally world usually has 1 or 2 in stock.
Of course I know a guy who filled his "coal trailer" tires with concrete. It doesn't go on the road just around the house depending on the season.
KenJones2009 had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Hardening-Rubber-385996-.htm :
DerbyDad03 wrote:

For <a href="https://www.kenjones.com ">tire tubes</a> I often use Slime. It has worked well for me, but I am sure it cannot be good for the longevity of the tires.
piggybacking: