Halstead Gold boiler problem

Hi
I have a problem in that my hot water keeps going hot and cold and th water pressure keeps reducing, requiring a top up.
May this indicate a leak somehwere? (how do i find the leak?!)
I've had a couple of plumbers take a look but the problem stil persists. The last plumber said the heat exchanger needed replacing which he did, but the problems now back.
Other plumbers are saying I might need to replace the boiler. Doe anyone have experience of this problem?
The boiler doesn't look that old - may it need replacing?
Regards
JM
-- JMP
A leak can be anywhere in the system, find the leak where ever it is. Nobody can say what you need. Get a better boiler pro