Grout line between wall tile and granite countertop?

I'm installing 4x4 fake stone (porcelain) wall tiles above a granite countertop. The tile will serve as the backsplash. My question concerns the joint between the granite and the tile. Should I fill that with grout or should I use a bead of silicone (probably clear) like I would around a bathtub? Is there a product or technique that is better suited to this application? Also, should I apply a bead of caulk between the granite and the wall before installing the tile?
Thanks, Mike
Any time you are joining different materials or surfaces, I think it is a good idea to use something with some "give" in case they expand at different rates or one moves. Silicone is my choice.
Both of your proposals sound reasonable. There is going to be liquid you don't want behind the stone. There is going to be movement of the counter and of the wall. TB
if it cant flex, it will break. caulk it.
randy