Ground/Neutral Bus Bar

And you are a moron......

Fuck you and the lame goat you rode in on.

I asked for info to dispute my original opinion....and lacking other input, came up with info contrary to my original viewpoint, on my own.....

And the idiot that you seem to be, continues in arguing towards my original position.....

Go figure.....

Dumbshit is all *I* come up with.....sorry, folks...IMO. its best to simply ignore *this* particular dude.....

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Funny you should mention goat, being that you're a mindless sheep.

Translation: I didn't know what the hell I was talking about when I regurgitated some code for you, and after further review, I am still totally dumbfounded.

Your "original position" is YOUR twist on some words in the code, I can't help it that you have a closed mind.

Aw geez, my world is doomed.

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

Huh???

Goats and sheep.......

And monkeys....Oh my !!!

Read it again, its clear to me the code and its intent at this point.

My original position was from before I had read the code.....Doh!!!

Doomed ??--not really....suggest do like I do....periodically check all the screws for torque, it eliminates a lot of potential problems.

Cheers,

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT