Ground anchors on a 14 x 70 mobile home

I will be installing ground anchors for a mobile home and the mobile home is 14x70. The inspector said it has to be 2 feet from each side then 10 foot on center that these are installed. Without the toungue that you pull the mobile home the mobile home is around 66 foot not 70. My calculation is that we need 16 tie downs. Is that the correct amount? What is the easiest way to install these ground anchors?
Jamie,
You need ti tie down the 14 ft. sides too. 2 tiedowns on each 14 ft. side and 8 tiedowns on each 70 ft. side. That's 20 tiedowns total.
Dave M.
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:55:39 -0400, "David L. Martel"

The two at the ends of each side are at the corners so they count as anchors on the ends. He's right, 16 does it. Almost 14, but (66'-4')/10 +1 is 7.2, so it has to be eight on a side.
On Mar 20, 5:44 pm, jamielynn

You live in hurricane or tornado country??