grey water pumps

Any recommendations for self-contained grey water pumps that work? This would be for a basement laundry and sink on a septic system.
I know I can rig something up using a container and sump pump equivalent, but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with smaller, self-contained units.

Franz Fripplfrappl
We've had one for about 4 years for our washing machine and laundry sink. No real problems... just need to really stay on top of cleaning out the filter screen othersise water seeps through the filter door. Ours is by WaterAce http://www.waterace.com/sump_6.html . All the big box stores sell similar products as sink pumps.