"Great Stuff" Ripoff

Page 2 of 2

Buck Turgidson wrote:

Similarly, I've been buying my personal checking account checks from "Checks In The Mail" for at least 15 years. There were always five books of checks per box, with 40 checks in ech book.
The last order I got had five books per box but with only 30 checks per book.
I called up and bitched about there being no notice given that the number of checks per box had decreased by 25% since my previous order. The customer service guy gave me a $10.00 refund on the two boxes I'd bought. A check for $10 from them arrived "in the mail" about a week later.
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)