Grab bars that attach with suction cups

I just searched for grab bars on eBay. I found some that attach with suction cups. I think that is an extremely bad idea. I would never ever install or use one of these. Suction cups can come loose at any time with no warning. What do you think?
--
When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few
I just searched for grab bars on eBay. I found some that attach with suction cups. I think that is an extremely bad idea. I would never ever install or use one of these. Suction cups can come loose at any time with no warning. What do you think?
--
When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few
On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 3:29:01 PM UTC-7, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Compared to those scissor door kits that Hyundai owners install to get that Lamborghini-style luxury that fools nobody?
http://www.wikihow.com/Install-Lambo-Doors
On Mar 26, 7:35 pm, snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com wrote:

I saw one that was on a pickup!!
Harry K
On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:38:29 PM UTC-5, Daniel Prince wrote: Suction cups can come loose

Apply 100% silicone glue/sealer to those...dey ain't comin'-off afta dey dry!

Does 100% silicone glue/sealer adhere to all surfaces?
--
When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually
happy. The human is happy because he thinks the cat is sitting on him/her

dry!

.
NO NO NO , and theres no guarantee the tile is secure.
So the grab bar and tile could fail together! Grab bar comes off with tile still attached but tile off wall:(
On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:51:54 AM UTC-5, Daniel Prince wrote:

Any surface that you're thinking of using suction cups...yes!
Not, for example, on the top surface of a stick of butter?
On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:51:54 AM UTC-5, Daniel Prince wrote:

Any surface that you're thinking of using suction cups...yes!

Would it adhere to the suction cups? They might be made from an oily type plastic.
--
When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually
happy. The human is happy because he thinks the cat is sitting on him/her
As for me, I would not want to rely on that.

Does 100% silicone glue/sealer adhere to all surfaces?
--
When a cat sits in a human's lap both the human and the cat are usually
happy. The human is happy because he thinks the cat is sitting on him/her

The problem with the suction ones is that they come off without warning usually when you need it most. Then if they do stick and are on a tiled wall, they can pull the tile of the wall. Best to buy one that screws to the wall. The suction cup ones are just an accident waiting to happen.

the

I'm amazed that they actually exist. The only possible justification would be for a travel situation, where you can't install one. But even then, most hotels have handicap friendly rooms available. And given that the kind of folks that would be using this thing are the most vulnerable, they sure sound like a bad idea to me. I'm surprised the companies haven't been sued out of business by now.
On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:38:29 -0700, Daniel Prince

Doesn't that hurt him?

The balls I kick are plastic toys.