Got it fixed!!!

;)
Me too !!! =======================================================Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV "reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.
--
Tegger

On 8/24/2010 7:22 PM, Tegger wrote:

I read about a special wrench used to tighten up loose morals.
TDD

It's called a "wench", not a "wrench".
What are they teaching you schoolkids these days?
--
Tegger

On 8/24/2010 8:36 PM, Tegger wrote:

How to put a condom on a banana 101. 8-)
TDD

:
So...if you put a condom on a banana...that will prevent disease and conception?
On 8/25/2010 7:00 AM, Bob Villa wrote:

Yep, the banana will never catch an STD from a woman or the, um, other thing. 8-)
TDD

Our pastor was talking about "loose women" awhile back and I was tempted to ask him about the tight ones.
I thought it was fixed---It's not. =======================================================Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
Ron in NY wrote the following:

You shoulda sent it out to be fixed, like I did.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY