Got it fixed!!!

Me too !!! ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Reply to
Ron in NY

"Herm" wrote in news:i51k35$f98$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV "reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.

Reply to
Tegger

I read about a special wrench used to tighten up loose morals.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:i51qv2$9mc $ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

It's called a "wench", not a "wrench".

What are they teaching you schoolkids these days?

Reply to
Tegger

How to put a condom on a banana 101. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I thought it was fixed---It's not. ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Reply to
Ron in NY

Ron in NY wrote the following:

You shoulda sent it out to be fixed, like I did.

Reply to
willshak

v2$9mc

So...if you put a condom on a banana...that will prevent disease and conception?

Reply to
Bob Villa

Our pastor was talking about "loose women" awhile back and I was tempted to ask him about the tight ones.

Reply to
Bob Villa

Yep, the banana will never catch an STD from a woman or the, um, other thing. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Your father and I are so proud.