go kart engine starts with fuel in cylinder, then quickly dies

fuel is definitely getting to the carb, but it seems like its not reaching the engine. clogged carburetor?
Clogged jets or stuck float

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:16:55 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

As a test I would pull the spark plug and pour a small amount of fuel in the cylinder (install plug and wire) and see it the engine fires.
Small amount = tablespoon or less.
I agree with the clogged jets / stuck float ... spray the float and jet/seat well with a carb cleaner. Ensure it moves freely and is not binding. Check the gasket on the bowl and or replace. A gasket can become saturated in time and it doesn't seal, causing a vacuum leak...
-- Oren
On Jun 16, 11:16 am, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Oren and RB are telling you true...