Glue for corian?

I want to glue some metal to corian. What would the best glue be. Epoxy? Anything I should do first to the the corian to ensure a good bond?

Reply to
Toller

I've had good luck with Gorilla glue. It bonds almost anything to anything.

Reply to
Joey

I would use construction adhesive, PL400 or better. Silicone caulk can also make an excellent adhesive.

No idea what it is you are gluing, but I can't help but think you may change your mind someday. On that basis, I would just clean the Corian surface to make sure there was no wax, grease, oil, or other finish.

DanG