glazing tool needed...looking for Larry in Illinois

Hi Larry, I tried to reply to your post at L.E. Gentry to email you about the Red Devil Glazing Tool you offered but your spam filter shut me out. I'm very interested in it. Will it do diamond points? If so, how much do you want for it? I'm in Chelmsford, MA, 01824. Please email me direct. Thanks. -Ian

for
Hi Ian, Got your email and tried to contact you but I am getting error message about not finding SMTP server on my ISP to send email messages ,so I will answer here. This tool is diamond point only ,top loading and force adjustable.Email your mailing address and I can ship it to you by UPS in the next couple of days. Try it to see if it works for you. You can then pay me whatever you think it's worth. Larry