glazing kitchen cabinets

I have medium brown kitchen cabinets and I want to redo them with the Oatmeal glaze. Is this possible?
I have medium brown kitchen cabinets and I want to redo them with the Oatmeal glaze. Is this possible and how difficult would it be?
Visit www.refinishwizard.com or www.homesteadfinishing.com
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:58:55 -0500, "pam.davidson"