Getting rid of Trick or Treaters - Permanently

I knew this was going to be another year when there were hundreds of stupid costumed children ringing my doorbell on Oct. 31. This year the doorbell has not rang. What I did was remove the wires from the bell. Then I took those wires and connected them to the wires that feed one of the burners on my electric range. Outside, I placed a strip of tinfoil over the doorbell button, and connected it to the wiring behind the button. I made sure the concrete porch was soaking wet. This way, I was able to adjust the charge the children received by adjusting the burner temperature control on my range. For smaller children, I used the low setting, for larger or obese children I cranked it up to high.
This was my best trick ever. I now have 172 dead children on my front porch, and more are coming.......
Trick or Treat......
No treat, just the TRICK !!!!
--
Happy Halloween from the Vampire of Death.

Now if I could just figure out away to do that with the telephone.
Olddog

connected to the caller ID unit, so it activates when "Unknown Number" is shown. Now, nearly everyone has caller ID available and most of the exceptions are telemarketers.

Well aren't you just a real prince. Who treated you like that when you were a kid?
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

You must be very PROUD. The words idiotic moron comes to mind.

You can take that stick out of your ass now. It was a joke moron!
Remove fishhook from your mouth, Tony.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

ha ha ha ha ha ha ROTFLMAO soooooo funny!!
I think it is not funny. It is not a good joke either. Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com