Getting help with insulation

I'm getting ready to add a bunch more insulation to my attic and have been led to believe that there programs that give financial assistance to 'senior' citizens who do this.

When I called the electric company about this, they said they had no idea what I was talking about.

Have any of you people from the Fort Worth TX area heard about about these programs?

I'm not looking for a 'company' to come and do the work, I'm going to do the work myself but I'm just trying to cut costs as much as reasonably possible as I'm on a fixed income.

Your help will be appreciated.

Lewis.

*****
Reply to
limeylew

Talk to your accoutant, there are tax credits available under certain conditions. Also, the pay back from adding insulation is enough incentive for me to add more to my attic.

tom @

Just Joshin