ge fridge ice dispenser doesn't work

Hi, I have a ge fridge that is having some issues!
The water works about 80% of the time, but there is absolutely no noise made when I try to get ice out of the dispenser?! Just the flap opens and that's it?! If there is a loose connection in the wires where exactly do I check for that...on the very back of the fridge or in the freezer somwhere?
Thanks!
b wrote:

and/or also a "ice full" lever
JGolan wrote:

Where is the switch located?
b wrote:

b wrote:

Typically right on the Icemaker. Some model use the "Full" detector also as a switch
b wrote:

Hi,
Make, GE. Model#?
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.

Inside the door dispensor, in the door dispensor control, inside the freezer where the dispensor motor is.
http://www.applianceaid.com/frig-dispenser.html#disp
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:checked for kincked water line