Gas stove question

I have the weirdest problem with my gas stove. Here is the scenario: Front Right burner, will not ignite, even though I hear the clicking of the ignitor. When igniting any other burner on the stove, the other burners light fine, but the front right ignitor is also clicking, no matter which other burner is igniting. The stove is a four year old GE Profile model. At the time, it was top-of-the-line GE stove. Thank you for your time.

I'm not sure about your GE, but on many brands, the igniters work for all burners no matter what knob you turn.
If the igniter is clicking and you see a spark, that eliminates electrical problems. Have you recently cleaned the stove top or had a spill from a pot? it may be blocking the gas path to the igniter. You can also have a gas valve problem. Do you hear or smell gas when it is turned on?
You can also try www.applianceaid.com or www.repairclinic.com for some help.
Thank you for the reply, Edwin. . I smell gas at the right front burner when it doesn't ignite. This is the first time I have ever noticed just the right front ignitor click when other burners are turned on. Also, when I try to ignite the right front burner, no other burner ignitors are clicking. . I will try the links. Thank you again.