Gas Stove clicks when hot.

When the burners or oven have been on for a while, my stove makes a clicking sound. The sound only stops when I unplug the stove. What's wrong with it, and is it easy to fix? Thanks for any help!
snipped-for-privacy@coolgoose.com (Lily) wrote in message

Hi,
Model#?
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.
Are the burners sparking when this "clicking" occurs?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jeff) wrote in message

It's a Kenmore 362.75181691
snipped-for-privacy@coolgoose.com (Lily) wrote in message

Hi,
That is a GE built Kenmore.
?Are the burners sparking when this "clicking" occurs?
The oven appears to be a hot surface ignition, not much to almost nothing would/should click there. The surface ignition is a click/spark style and they will click/click. The 4 surface switchs ( under the knobs ), the wiring to and from the switchs should be checked and if they are ok, it is a possible bad spark module.