Gas Dryer Troubleshooting

Hi,

Yup....

Neither.

Shuts off how....and what still happens?

Yup....

Will vary between 500 and 1350 ohms.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

I have a Maytag LDG5005AAB.

It has a Hi Limit Thermostat and a Radiant Sensor according to the manual.

I only see the Thermostat but no Radiant sensor....I will have to take another look.

My gas valve is shutting off....which one of these acts like a thermocouple? Any ideas?

Also, does anyone know approx coil resistance readings.

Thanks

Reply to
Bgreer5050