Gas Dryer Troubleshooting

I have a Maytag LDG5005AAB.
It has a Hi Limit Thermostat and a Radiant Sensor according to the manual.
I only see the Thermostat but no Radiant sensor....I will have to take another look.
My gas valve is shutting off....which one of these acts like a thermocouple? Any ideas?
Also, does anyone know approx coil resistance readings.
Thanks
Bgreer5050 wrote:

Hi,
Yup....
http://www.applianceaid.com/images/ldrm-gas-burner.jpg
Neither.
Shuts off how....and what still happens?

Yup.... http://www.applianceaid.com/gas_dryer.html
Will vary between 500 and 1350 ohms.