Garden Arbor

I just installed a 6' wide bluestone walk from the driveway to the deck. It came out great and I want to make an arbor to serve as an entry to our backyard.
I googled and got some hits, but was looking for something in keeping with my colonial home.
Any suggestions? Is this as simple a project as it looks?