garage door sticks/binbs on left side, on last panel going up.

garage door sticks/binds on way up on last panel. I have lubricated everything, rollers, joints,pulleys etc. When opener is disengaged, door works perfectly by hand. This door is 25 years old, but the electronic opener is about 3 years old, it seems to work fine with the remote. I don't understand why it goes 3/4ths the way up before it starts binging on the left side as you face garage from outside. There are no bad rollers, the 2 main springs on each side are not broke. For the time being we are just operating the door by hand. Thanks in advance for any help you could give.
On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:44:02 +0000, marshall

It sounds like one of the springs may be pulling harder than the other. How do they hang when the door is up? Do both sag at the same time?
What does it do when you run it up manually?

+1 Even though haven't broken (yet), one may have weakened significantly as compared to the other, or the adjustment may have just slipped.
Good sign is if one side sits high relative the other when closed w/o any latching to hold it down and disconnected from the opener.
Also, even if the rollers themselves seem ok, after 25 yr it's possible a guide has gotten worn or misadjusted and is causing binding.
By hand you typically don't apply a fixed force continuously as does the opener; thus things have a chance to move and correct themselves before the door actually binds...
On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 14:15:55 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I've dealt with garage doors that bind on one side, due to uneven spring pressure, even when lifted manually.
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 12:44:07 PM UTC-5, marshall wrote:

...bad roller that's not making the transition/turn?